Laker Nation please make note for our home opener on 9/11/2020.
- We will celebrate senior night.
- All spectators must prepurchase a pass from Jack's sporting goods or the CHS office to attend. No tickets will be sold at the gate.
- Masks are required to enter.
Laker Nation please note the following if you plan to travel to Waynesville for the football game Friday 9/4:
- Spectators must have a purple AWAY Game Football pass to attend. These can be purchased at the high school. Occupancy is limited to 50% Everyone entering must have a voucher or have purchased tickets online.
- There will be a mandatory mask requirement (No one will be permitted access without a mask). Social-distancing will be expected. Bleachers will be marked every 6 ft. to help maintain social distance.
- Concessions will not be available, but spectators may bring non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. (Please limit the size of a cooler. Full size coolers will not be permitted.) Please make sure to pick up trash and keep the facility clean.
- After the end of the competition spectators will be asked to leave and wait for their student-athletes in their vehicle. Gatherings should not occur after games and no one will be allowed to enter the field of play.
- Any special requests should be made 72 hrs. in advance with the Waynesville Athletic Office.