Clubs & Organizations
Circle of Friends
FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes
FCCLA - Family, Career and Community Leaders of America
FBLA - Future Business Leaders of America
FFA - Future Farmers of America
FTA - Future Teachers of America
NHS - National Honor Society
Speech & Debate
Trap Shooting Club
- No club or activity shall be organized or reactivated in the name of the school without the approval of the activities director and principal
- Each club must be chartered by the Student Council and have a written constitution on file in the office.
- Permission for having social activities of any kind must be obtained from the principal in advance of the activity.
- All money and dues collected from any source must be deposited in the high school office.
- Each club must have a faculty sponsor